At Edgestone Partners, we offer advice and solutions in the areas of retirement planning, asset management, risk management, estate planning, education funding and business planning. A solid financial plan will take into account the questions listed below.
Time is the most crucial factor in developing a well thought out plan.
The earlier you start the process, the more success your plans will have.
Advice & Solutions
- How much do I need to retire?
- Will I outlive my money?
- When do I want to retire? Full time or part time?
- How will income tax affect my plans?
- What do I need to know about government benefits?
- How does my company pension plan fit into my personal planning strategy?
- What rate of return am I earning?
- Is my portfolio rate of return competitive?
- What rate of return do I actually need to achieve my goals?
- What management fees am I paying?
- How much risk should I be taking?
- Are my investments tax effective?
- Is my portfolio diversified?
- How much money will my family or company need in the event of my death?
- What happens if I become sick or hurt?
- What does long term nursing care cost?
- Do I have a sufficient emergency reserve fund?
- Are my debts under control?
- Is my partnership agreement up to date?
- How will I get money out of my business tax effectively?
- How do I integrate personal and business planning?
- How can I compensate and retain key personnel?
- How can my business survive with the sudden death or illness of a partner?
- Should I have a staff benefit or retirement plan for my employees?
- Are all of my documents up to date? (Will, power of attorney,etc)
- How do I divide and transfer my assets?
- How do I minimize taxes?
- Should I be using trusts?
- How much will my children’s education cost?
- Which school will they want to attend?
- Have I utilized available government benefits?